We calculate shipping charges using “live” FedEx. When you add a part to your Shopping Cart, change a quantity or change your address, the Cart automatically recalculates shipping based on the weight and size of your order and your postal (zip) code.
Please allow 24 hours for your order to process. Orders placed by noon central time usually ship the same day, but we cannot guarantee that an order will ship the same day it is placed. Orders do not ship on weekends. Customer is responsible for ensuring that FedEx and/or any other carrier used can deliver to specified shipping address.
Sorry, No PO box.
Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are limited in what we can ship outside of the United States. Please call us to find out if the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped internationally. The following are exceptions to this policy (some restrictions apply for these destinations):
- Puerto Rico
- US Military addresses (i.e. APO and FPO addresses)
- Locations that use a US Postal ZIP Code, such as Guam, The Virgin Islands, etc.
- Call your Transcell Sales team at 1-800-503-9180 for more information.
Transcell Shipping Options:
- FedEx Ground – U.S. only. 1–6 business days depending on zip code within the contiguous U.S. Delivery by the end of the business day.
- FedEx Saver – U.S. only. Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 7 p.m., in 3 business days.
- FedEx 2 Day – U.S. only. Delivery by 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences).
- FedEx Overnight Standard – U.S. only. Next-business-day (Monday-Friday) delivery by 3 p.m. to most addresses; by 4:30 to rural areas.
- FedEx Overnight Priority – U.S. only. Next-business-day (Monday-Friday) delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m., or 5 p.m. in remote areas.
- FedEx Early AM – U.S. only. Next-business-day (Monday-Friday) delivery by 8:30 a.m. depending on zip code. Certain areas may not apply.
- Require Signature for Delivery ($2) – This service is available for all the delivery options above. It ensures that your order will only be delivered when you are present to sign for the delivery, preventing packages from being left at your door when you’re not home.
In certain situations (such as unusually large or heavy items), we’ll work with you to determine the most effective and economical shipping method. Call us at (800) 503-9180 for assistance.
NOTE: If you should return your purchase, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your credit or refund.